Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Blog Update That Never Ends...

So, I think I have told everyone now, about Jack's cute little thing he has been saying lately... "Ohhhhh... Baby!". Well, in my attempt to get him to finally say it on camera, I got a little more than I was bargining for in the first few takes. I can't post the first take, as it is much too incriminating to Mike, so I will spare him this once. Takes two and three, however, have to be shared. It is a little uncuth, I will admit, however, that's just too bad... it has to be posted anyway in the name of a good laugh. Here's to breastfeeding in front of a two-year old... the things they pick up on!

Take Two: Oh Baby!


Take Three: Oh Baby!

I hope you enjoyed it and that you never ask Jack to repeat that in front of you... UNCLES!!!
We recently went to the Underwater Aquarium at the MOA on Mother's Day at my request. What better gift is there than seeing your baby boy go wild for pish (fish)? Jack LOVED it and here are some of the photos of our day adventure!





Here are some of the most recent Miss Sophie photos! She is doing awesome! We hit a record of 9 hours in a row of sleep this past weekend, 7 hours two nights ago, and a minimum of 5-6 now! She has always been a fantastic sleeper, however, the latest record-setting nights deserve some props!!



Lastly, we spent the night at Nanny and Bapa's on Monday night and here are the kids in the bath! Too cute!







No comments: