Yes, it is true. Effective today, Mike and I are both unemployed for the next 9 days! Mike's last day at Progressive Ag in Stewartville is today. He already has a golf round lined up for later this afternoon! My last day at Benchmark was yesterday and this is one of my last Fridays that I will get to be home with Jack all day, so I am soaking it up!
We both start our new jobs on July 9th following a much anticipated Roeder Family Vacation next week. We are going to Lake Okaboji from Wednesday through Sunday with the entire family! It should be a great time and a nice way to relax and rip it up a little bit before we are expected to be productive members of society yet again!
Happy Fourth of July to everyone if I don't post again before the holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our life
No comments:
Post a Comment