Seriously! Is it Spring yet? Mike and I have been laughing hysterically at the fact that we are so sick of winter, the cold weather, and the snow! It has just been ridiculous this year and Team Roe is ready for a little fun in the sun... even if the temp only gets to 40 degrees! We aren't trying to move mountains here, people, but a little warm-up would go a long way right now.
I heard on Oprah, via Dr. Oz, that unless you are getting 15 minutes of SUN (you know that glowing ball in the sky), you should be on 1,000 mg of Vitamin D a day. At this rate, we are going to have to start throwing the vitamins at our face like the actors on that Sealy Mattress commercial throw coffee at their face so as not to fall asleep! lol. I am not jaded, yet. I have hope... it is just waining!
And... as of today, I am at 37 weeks pregnant with Sophie. I had an MD appointment this morning, and no real updates to speak of, which is good given Mike is in St. Louis until Friday and my Dad is in Russia until Sunday (both for business). Jack and I are just hanging tight and holding down the fort until Daddy gets back tomorrow night!
Other than that, we are all just waiting on Miss Sophie. At least we know she has one thing in common with her Mommy already... people are waiting on her already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our life
No comments:
Post a Comment