It has been over a month sincer our last post, so I wanted to give everyone an update on how Team Roe has been doing! I started my new position as a Recruitment Advisor at Mayo Clinic on the 21st of January and absolutely love everything about it! Mike has been busy with work as well, and had a trip to St. Louis a couple of weeks back to kick off one of the initiatives they are currently focused on. I got the flu for the second time this year while he was gone for two nights... go figure! What are the odds that I would get sick the two nights he is out of state, right? Thank goodness my mother in law came to our rescue and stayed with Jack and I until I was feeling better! Whew.
Jack has been great as well. He is finally getting his bottom eye teeth in just as of this week. We should be good on the teething now until his 4-year molars, thank goodness for him! We think he is starting to sense that Sophie will soon be arriving into the world and into our family. There are the times when he hugs my belly and then kisses and tells her "Hi, Soti!" and then the other times, like a few nights back. Mike asked him if he wanted Sophie to come out of Mommy's belly so he could hold her, and he was pretty adament and said, "No, no." So... we will see! We know he will fall in love with her right away and be a great helper, however, in the meantime, it is funny to see the polar opposite reactions from time to time!
Outside of that, we have just been busy getting things ready to make our family of three become a family of four. It won't be too much longer now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our life
No comments:
Post a Comment