I am so excited that today is my last day this week after the morning we had! Whew. I shut off my alarm (by mistake) and went back to sleep until waking up in a panic that it was 6:55! MY GOODNESS!!! I normally get up an hour earlier (or more). I left my ironing, packing for the healthy living center, packing up my pump, and laying out the kids' clothes all to do in the morning... all things I usually have done and ready to go for the morning. Not fun. I felt like I was the tornado going through our house. Couldn't find underwear to wear under my white suit pants, and my bangs look like they got caught in a fan and are going every which direction... but I am here, the kids were fed, and thank goodness Mike was able to bring and pick me up today. LIFESAVER!!! And, as my good friend Jaci once so poignantly said after returning to work post-maternity leave, "I am here, do they expect me to be productive too?".
So, to end this post on a positive note... I have to share a photo that our day care mommy, Stacey, sent to me last night of Sophie. Isn't it sweet (of Stacey and the photo of Sophie)? We have THE BEST day care mommy, just in case any of you haven't heard us brag her up like crazy. (Doubting greatly that anyone hasn't heard that shtick!)
And tomorrow is the big 2-9 for Mikey!!! His last year of life in the 20s! Happy weekend to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our life

No comments:
Post a Comment