Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Already?

A little tradition Jack and I have is making muffins on the weekends. This was from this past Saturday. I am pretty sure that in a few more weekends, he won't even need me there to help!


So... I cannot believe it is nearly Thanksgiving! Well, I guess it shouldn't be too shocking given that we took the kids to a 'Breakfast with Santa' last weekend! They had the Teddy Bear Band playing and Santa made a guest appearance on the rooftop before coming down to the stage to dance and sing with all the kids. We figured Jack was going to love it, as he did, but was shocked at how much we found Sophie rocking out to all the music! They were both adorable and had so much fun!


After a little play time at the petri dish (aka kids play area at the mall), we stayed with the holiday theme later that night and had hot chocolate (the really good kind with marshmellows and Ready Whip on top) and popcorn while watching Frosty the Snowman!
A little church on Sunday to round out the weekend, and it was all over before we knew it! Whew...
How the weeks fly by! We are excited for a very nice Thanksgiving holiday weekend all (back) together and wish the same for everyone! Safe travels and good eating to all!

No comments: