Last night, Jack and I were laying in bed after Sophie went to sleep and Daddy finished reading to them and we started talking. I like to ask him silly questions before bed just to see what he'll say so I decided to ask him if he would rather have a little baby in our house or a puppy. (Now, let me just clarify that there are NO PLANS for this fictional baby... it was purely a question for fun!!!)
Jack: A baby that comes out of your tummy, Mommy?
Me: Well, that's where babies come from, yep.
Jack: Yep! I want a baby then.
Me: Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a puppy like Hope (my parents dog)?
Jack: Well... how about a puppy that comes out of YOUR belly?
Me: NO, SILLY! Puppies can only come out of puppy tummies!
Such a negotiator... Must have got that from his Daddy!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our life
No comments:
Post a Comment